2015 Annual Member Statements for non-retired members are now available online by logging into Web Member Services. Statements now provide more information than ever before including first eligible retirement dates and estimated retirement benefits.
A paper copy of Annual Member Statements will be mailed to all non-retired members at the end of November.
Web Member Services
Welcome to Web Member Services
Securely access your membership information from any device with internet access. Visit Web Member Services today and try out the new Benefit Estimator to see what your estimated retirement date and benefit could be!Member Log-in »
October 26, 2015
At the October 26, 2015 Public School and Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri (PSRS/PEERS) Board of Trustees' meeting, the Board voted unanimously to maintain the current contribution rates for the 2016-2017 school year. This action was based on the recommendation of the Systems' actuary, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
More PSRS/PEERS Headlines
- Jason Steliga Joins the PSRS/PEERS Board of Trustees
- January 2016 COLA Set at 2% for PSRS/PEERS Retirees
- PSRS/PEERS Selects New Chief Financial Officer
- PSRS/PEERS Staff Receive National Recognition
- New and Improved Web Member Services is Your Online Membership Destination