Welcome to Web Member Services
Securely access your membership information from any device with internet access. Visit Web Member Services today and try out the new Benefit Estimator to see what your estimated retirement date and benefit could be!Member Log-in »
May 23, 2016
Yvonne Heath and Dr. Aaron Zalis have been re-elected by the membership of the Public School and Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri (PSRS/PEERS) to retain their seats on the PSRS/PEERS Board of Trustees, each receiving more votes than challengers, Marla Moody and Bill Miller.
More PSRS/PEERS Headlines
- 98th Missouri Legislative Session Ends
- PSRS Celebrates 70 Years Serving Members
- Apply for Service Retirement Online
- PSRS/PEERS Selects New Chief Technology Officer
- Board of Trustees Unanimously Votes to Maintain Contribution Rates
- Jason Steliga Joins the PSRS/PEERS Board of Trustees
Call Center Supervisor Jill Herigon walks through the registration process for Web Member Services, where you can view benefit details, sign up for pre-retirement seminars, update your contact information, create benefit estimates and apply for service retirement.