- You are eligible to retire if you properly terminate PSRS-covered employment and meet minimum service and age requirements.
- Benefits are calculated using a formula set by law and are payable for life unless you return to full-time, PSRS-covered employment, or work at a PSRS-covered employer in excess of the limits explained on this website and in your Member Handbook.
- Benefit plans are available that provide varying degrees of financial protection for your beneficiary.
- You must apply for service retirement benefits by filing the PSRS Service Retirement Application Packet (or applying for service retirement online) prior to your retirement date.
- If you are considering retirement due to health reasons, you may be eligible for PSRS disability benefits.
Applying for Service Retirement »