Career Opportunities with PSRS/PEERS
The PSRS/PEERS Advantage
We are an innovative and results-oriented organization dedicated to the financial security of our members. We take pride in providing exceptional service to both our members and our employer community. We are committed to developing the talents of our staff in an environment of mutual respect, diversity of thought and transparency.
As a PSRS/PEERS member, you enjoy knowing that once you have earned five years of service, you are vested and can receive lifetime monthly retirement benefits when eligible. In addition to membership in the Retirement System, PSRS/PEERS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a family-friendly, team-oriented work environment.
- Twelve (12) paid holidays per year
- Annual Leave - three (3) weeks per year for new full-time employees
- Sick Leave - three (3) weeks per year for new full-time employees
- Health Insurance (including medical, dental and vision)
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Education and professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
One of the biggest benefits of being a PSRS/PEERS employee is becoming a member of our Retirement System!
- Vesting with five years of service
- Lifetime monthly retirement benefits
- Your contributions and interest are always returned to you or your beneficiary(ies)
- Disability benefits if you qualify
- Financial protection for your loved ones should you pass away, before or after retirement
- Cost-of-living adjustments on your retirement benefits when eligibility and economic requirements are met
View Job Postings »