PSRS/PEERS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a family-friendly team oriented work environment.
Benefits Provided Include:
- Ten (10) paid holidays per year
- Annual Leave - three (3) weeks per year for new full-time employees
- Sick Leave - three (3) weeks per year for new full-time employees
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Education and professional development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Program
The Public School & Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri (PSRS/PEERS or Systems) is seeking an Executive Director (ED). PSRS/PEERS are cost-sharing multi-employer, contributory defined benefit plans which are governed jointly by a seven-member Board of Trustees.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the ED is responsible for planning, organizing and administering all operations of the Systems, with assets over $45B and an operating budget in excess of $26M. The ED leads a dedicated workforce of over 140 through five direct reports.
To LEARN more and view the DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS please click below to view the Position Specifications:
To apply please send your resume to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.