Normal (Full) Service Retirement Benefits
Normal, or full, retirement benefits are un-reduced benefits and are calculated with a 2.5% benefit factor.
You are eligible for normal (full) retirement benefits calculated with a 2.5% benefit factor at:
- Age 60 with at least five years of service
- Any age with at least 30 years of service
- Rule of 80 when the sum of your age plus your years of service equals 80 or more
You must properly terminate your employment to be eligible to retire. Learn More »
Not sure if you are eligible for normal retirement, or need to know how many years of service you have? Log in to view your membership information on the secure portion of this website.
You might also be interested in:
- The benefit calculation for Normal retirement
- Estimating Normal retirement benefits online
- 25-and-Out early retirement eligibility
- Age-Reduced early retirement eligibility
- PLSO eligibility
Rule of 80
Rule of 80 is a benefit provision used to determine if you are eligible for Normal (Full) PSRS service retirement benefits. You have reached Rule of 80 when the combination of your age and your years of PSRS service equal 80 or more.×