Pre-Retirement Planning Seminars
If you are nearing retirement and would like pre-retirement counseling, we recommend that you first attend a Pre-Retirement Planning Seminar. It will provide you with a thorough overview of the issues important at this stage of your retirement planning.
- Geared to members who are within five years of retirement
- Held throughout the year across the state
- Participants receive personalized retirement information and benefit estimates
Topics covered include:
- Retirement eligibility
- Calculating benefits
- Review of the Benefit Estimate form
- Reinstating and purchasing service
- Benefit plans
- How and when to apply for retirement benefits
- Working after retirement
- Social Security
- Health insurance after retirement
Interested in attending a seminar?
Registration is required to attend a seminar, so we can prepare your personalized retirement information packet. Seating for each seminar is limited, and we cannot accept registrations after the registration deadline.