You need the free Adobe® Reader® to view these forms.
Please keep a copy of all completed forms for your records.
If you have problems viewing any of these forms or would like a copy mailed to you, contact us.
- Member Information Change
- Direct Deposit Authorization for Monthly Benefit Payments
- Release of Information Authorization
- Tax Withholding Authorization for Monthly Benefits
- Working After Retirement Record for Retirees
To apply for service retirement, please print and complete the following forms:
If you are eligible and choose the Partial Lump Sum Option (PLSO) at retirement, you must also print and complete this form.
Reinstatement and Service Purchases
If you plan to pay for a reinstatement or purchase with money rolled over from a qualified account, please print and complete this form:
Not all purchase applications are available online. If you do not see the form you need, contact us.
- Active Duty Military Service
- PEERS-Covered Service
- Private School Service
- Public School Service
- Social Security-Covered Employment
A Detailed Earnings Statement from Social Security Administration is required with your purchase application for Social Security-covered service.
- Supplemental Service
- Unpaid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Vo-Tech Work Experience
For members who are not yet retired:
- Pre-Retirement Beneficiary Designation
This form establishes your beneficiary designation with PSRS prior to your retirement.
For retired members:
- $5,000 Death Benefit Beneficiary Designation
- Post-Retirement Beneficiary Designation for Lump-Sum Payment of Contributions and Interest
Use this form only if you chose the Single Life or one of the Joint-and-Survivor benefit plans.
- Post-Retirement Beneficiary Designation for the Term-Certain Plans
Use this form if you chose a Term-Certain benefit plan at retirement.
- Disability Retirement Beneficiary Designation
To apply for disability retirement, please print and complete the following forms: