Board of Trustees
A seven-member Board of Trustees oversees the operation and administration of PSRS/PEERS.
The Board is made up of one elected Public Education Employee Retirement System of Missouri (PEERS) member, three elected Public School Retirement System of Missouri (PSRS) members, and three appointed trustees.
- The four elected trustees are selected by vote of the members and retirees of both Systems. Two are elected each even-numbered calendar year to serve four-year terms.
- The three appointed trustees, one of whom must be a PEERS or PSRS retiree, are named by the governor.
- The appointed trustees must be residents of school districts included in the Retirement System, but not employees of such districts, or state employees or state elected officials.
Trustees serve without compensation but are reimbursed for necessary expenses incurred through Board service.
- Dr. Aaron Zalis, Chair send an email
- Jason Hoffman, Vice Chair send an email
- Scott Hunt send an email
- Yvonne Heath send an email
- Jason Steliga send an email
- vacant seat
- vacant seat
If you would like to send an email message to all board members, you can use our Board Member Contact Form, a copy of the message will be sent to all board members as well as the Board Secretary.
The Board meets regularly six times a year in February, April, June, August, October and December. Special meetings are called when necessary.
All PSRS/PEERS Board of Trustees meetings are held at the PSRS/PEERS office located at 3210 West Truman Boulevard, Jefferson City unless otherwise noted.
Upcoming Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule:
Official Board meeting minutes are approved at the next regularly scheduled board meeting and then posted. A summary of the current board meeting can be found under the meeting information tab.
The following documents are stored in PDF format. To view these files, you will need to have Adobe® Reader® installed on your computer.
If you would like a copy of the most recent PSRS/PEERS policies or other specific reports (pdf format) emailed to you, please fill out the form below and choose the document you would like to receive. If you would like the information mailed to you, please indicate so in the Your Request Message section below.